Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2016 750M Case Dozer, power form key to CPU but not back to starter solenoid

Barry Causey ยท 2024-08-14 12:47

I have a 2016 750M Case Dozer, the relay was clicking when trying to start but would not turnover. My workers decided totry to jump start the tractor and blew some fuses. We replaced all the fuses, checked the relays, found a bad battery and replaced it, pulled the starter and it tested fine, and pulled the arm rest to check the connections in the forward and reverse. I don't believe the seat presure controler would prevent it from cranking but I'm not sure. At this point I am not getting voltage through the wire to the starter solenoid but I am getting power from the switch to the CPU. Any suggesting on what to check next? Is there a manuel or pin connecter that would help with electrical trouble shooting?

Replies1
  1. #1pdevaney2024-08-29 10:58

    My Case 850K does the same thing. Tried for a year with new batteries, ignition switch etc.. I ended up putting a push button start right next to the starter and it fires up every time. Pat