Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

955L, 3304 Arrangment #

tlfarm ยท 2012-12-25 14:52

On my 955L all I have is the serial #85J5308 on the tag on the side of the motor, which is the same as the track loader tag. I need to get parts for the motor but I need to know the arrangement #, can some one tell me where to find this?

Replies5
  1. #1Pioneernorth2012-12-25 17:38

    Take a look on the left side toward the back facing forward. Old 3306's had a tag in this area. I also recall my 3304 in 518 having a tag on the valve cover. Paint can hide numbers.

  2. #2Bob/Ont2012-12-26 01:12

    That engine shouldn't have an arrangment#. Arrangement#'s came in when the engines had their own serial#'s and needed a number to relate to the attachments for it's specific installation. Your engine uses the machine serial# and that takes care of it. Later Bob

  3. #3D6 Merv2012-12-26 14:07

    just be warned that technically its called a D330C not a 3304. they look and are very similar; diferences are in the water pump and front cover and heads are slightly different with regard to the water pump. Order any bits you need for the engine off the parts book page for the machine s/n. Its all there

  4. #4DMiller2012-12-27 23:33

    Say Merv, I think I know you? I am on Allis Forum DM, missouri.

  5. #5D6 Merv2012-12-28 00:06

    one and the same Dave. Lurk on a few forums Hope you had a good xmas mate and all the best for the new year. You deserve some luck in 2013 you didnt have any with that HD7G this year. Cheers from NZ merv :drinkup