Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

955l help

jtbreaz ยท 2014-03-23 09:31

I was hope someone can help me with finding a manual for this. The hyd fluid is getting over into the steering system and whenbi caller caterpillar. He said that before he could give me any info I needed to get I'd. Anybody have a copy of manual or pics or anything that might help me? Thanks again

Replies4
  1. #1kb9tci2014-03-25 10:45

    Welcome, jtbreaz! There are a few different variations in builds of the L series. Your serial number will help immensely. I'm not sure how the hydraulic oil will get in the steering oil directly, since the pump is mounted to the torque converter housing. I suppose it could leak into the transmission, and the transmission could leak into the steering clutch compartment. HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2jtbreaz2014-03-25 15:21

    id number

  3. #3kb9tci2014-03-25 15:39
  4. #4AllDodge2014-03-25 17:00

    What do you mean the hydraulic oil is getting over into the steering? What are you seeing?