Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

’96 Ford F800 Patch Panels

BillyB ยท 2009-04-22 23:12

I would like to find a source for a left side floor pan and left cab corner for a 1996 F800. The truck, a single axle 10' dump, is in very good condition. I can patch it if I have too, but would prefer to replace the panels if possible. It has a great running 8.3 in it. I've heard that the 8.3 is a good engine, but if anyone knows any things to keep an eye on on this Ford/Cummins, Id like to know. Thanks!

Replies8
  1. #1mudmaker2009-04-23 00:59

    Dont know for sure if Ed can get the f800 parts, but if he can I doubt you can beat his price. Shoot him an email and see. Here is his website. www.fordtruckpartsguy.com

  2. #2BillyB2009-04-23 01:42

    Thanks for the info Mudmaker. I'll give it a try.

  3. #3Steve Frazier2009-04-23 02:31

    I'm pretty sure the parts are the same as for the same year pickup cab.

  4. #4BillyB2009-04-23 08:50

    Thanks Steve, I knew that the doors are the same, but wasn't sure about the floor pan. I'll look with that in mind.

  5. #5Preppypyro2009-04-23 10:33

    Ed is a great guy to deal with. He will bend over backward for ya!

  6. #6mudmaker2009-04-23 11:24

    Ya he has great reputation for going the extra mile on FTE!!

  7. #7Preppypyro2009-04-23 22:34

    You bet he does! Is your user name the same on FTE? (sorry for the off topic)

  8. #8mudmaker2009-04-23 22:44

    Yes it is. I saw your user name on here and it looked familiar, but when you chimed in on Ed I realized where I had seen it.