Me and my friend just purchased a 96 new Holland lx 565 when I move the handle to in gauge the aux. hydraulics nothing happens no flow out of the aux. ports. Where should we start looking? Any help would be great. Thanks
Take the cover between your legs off and the control valve is under it. If the spool is stuck may have to work on it a bit to free it. The operating linkage for the aux is rather flimsy so it may just be out of adjustment also.
I agree. I could move the handle on mine but it was just bending the rod and not moving what it needed to move.
Sounds like the spool is stuck/rusted from no use. You can try to free it up or remove the spool and clean it. Never had one out, mine on the 665 was sticky and would not go into detent but with working on it and penetrating oil it works fine now. The detent is on the rear of the spool so to remove the spool I think that would have to go first. Then with linkage disconnected it should slide out forward.
If you try to remove the spool from the block it has to be perfectly clean of paint or corrosion or it will scratch the bore and then leak forever.
Thanks for help, I will let you know how I make out. Thanks
I think those detent mechanisms are balls and springs so if you take it off slip a plastic bag around it as you do so to contain the parts. Otherwise parts will fly all over.