Have a 89 Cat 963 LGP (21Z02832) that recently caught on fire while burning piles, of course the machine was way over do for a good cleaning inside the doors. needless to say it burned a while before fire department got there ,so there is not a wire, hose or anything aluminum left but I have an undercarriage that is. I found another 963 84 model (06Z01391)with standard tracks and not much life left on undercarriage but has 900 hours on rebuilt motor and transmission, my question is will the LGP track frame fit on the one with standard track frame? I know I’ll have to get narrower pads or cut the LGPs down about 2”. I can’t find this information anywhere and I know how informative the members of this forum are so thought I would see if anyone can give any insight.
Or will LGP track frame work on standard and use the the LGP track as well.