Hey hef I got a pita here its a 2ds2600 machine travels and digs good for few mins and then track speed drops underload and not underload just tracking on level speed is slower though out operating range. It will build spec for drive pressure and will spin tracks but the speed decreased. Back story it's got to brand spanking new drive pumps new oil and filters and just calibrated. From what i'm gathering this might be and old issue with this girl. Swash cradle bearings Failed is how it fell in my lap. If I enter calibration mode it will act normal I swapped override valve with no change lowered and raised top speed and it stays the same best I can tell or guess is electrically it's destroking pumps after few mins of operation and calibration mode is canceling something out. Read on hear about similar issues. And I know there's some guys on here very well versed in these. Any suggestions well come thanks
Here's pics of failure rollers from cradle bearings made it all the way to case drain filter and had to hammer that one from the tee leading into filter housing got lucky all containments where between pumps and filter. High side and charge where intact.