Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

** 965 high gear

Olsen · 2022-06-01 15:04

Hello from Denmark I have a ** 965 and I have some questions. In the manual there is shown a button for "highway gear" (where it runs axle speed staight they, i blive). Its illustraited as a switch with a sprocket and the number 5. But in mine there is an A instead, and it just springs back. I cant find Any information on my version. How does mine version function? And how can i control it works? Im afraid to break the gearbox If driving longer distance. I Hope some one can shed some light on these questions.

Replies3
  1. #156wrench2022-06-02 08:46

    Does ** actually manufacture it or is it made by somone like JCB? Where is that machine made?

  2. #2Olsen2022-06-02 09:30

    It is an ** but its made by Fermec. They were rebranded the year after, so afterwards it was called Fermec 965. Its made in England.

  3. #356wrench2022-06-03 08:37

    I’ve never seen one. Maybe somebody else on here has