Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

966h transmission modulating valve calibration with clicker box

Marc990 · 2021-02-23 14:56

Hi. I’m new here does anyone have the procedure to calibrate a 966h A6D00991 transmission modulating valve with a clicker box please.

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2021-02-23 15:43

    What is the reason for the recalibration.? Do you have previous experience of using the Click Box for calibrations & adjustments.? Did you post in the dozer section rather than the wheel loader section by accident.?

  2. #2Marc9902021-02-23 17:32

    I’m experiencing some slow shifting when going from 2 to 3 speed. A old mechanic we had changed the modulating valves and did not perform full clutch calibration. I had an 972g were I used to work and when we had to change them we were recommended to calibrate. After 2000hrs is it not recommended to calibrate on loaders and bulldozers?

  3. #3Nige2021-02-23 18:12

    I take it that you have a Click Box available. Procedure is attached. Any Active Diagnostic Codes on the Monitor.? If so they will need to be fixed before attemtping a calibration.

  4. #4Marc9902021-02-23 18:44

    No active code. Thank you. Very appreciated.