Bobcat 763 is bogging down to the point the engine almost dies. Have replaced everything from strainer inside tank primer bulb lift pump fuel filter to all the lines from inside tank to fuel injection pump. Check governor springs and all 3 are intact and working correctly. I have no other idea what could be wrong. Any help is greatly appreciated.
high main relief pressure could cause what you are describing. aux also could be partially engaged, ie: solenoid valve could be clogged with debris and partially deadheading the aux, but typically if that is happening, you'll hear the engine RPM lugged down and/or some strange things going on with the lift/tilt
It only bogs down when I am using lift arms along with turning or and using tilt as well. As for auxiliary hydraulic it does bog engine down when I used it too along with other hydraulic functions. Thanks
Where would the main relief valve be and would it be hard to get to and would it be best to replace the high pressure valve.