Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

972 M Code E560 3 serial Cat0972MVL8E01222

allen lafrance · 2023-10-03 13:45

Hi everyone I have this code E560 and I dont have sis or troubleshooting manual but I find this leak in picture down…some one can help me to get troubleshooting on my issue ? Thanks a lot

Replies4
  1. #1DEMLONE702023-10-03 14:26

    Second streering pump not working

  2. #2Nige2023-10-03 14:33

    E560(3) is in relation to the secondary steering pump not responding correctly either mechanically or electrically. And guess what.? The leak in your photo is on the secondary steering pump......... Personally I would start by giving it a good cleaning in that area and see where the leak is coming from. Parts breakdown attached. The connections to the Sec Strg Pump are the three located inside the red circle.

  3. #3allen lafrance2023-10-03 14:46

    Thanks a lot @Nige

  4. #4allen lafrance2023-10-03 16:56

    Thanks again - plow shorted inside i call brand new one tomorrow