Well I tried it out yesterday and I think the results worked well. So not only will I be posting pictures.... from now on I will be posting the occasional video. I think I got the tunes just right. The first song is about how my life has been goin the last couple nights if you know what I mean. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80XGsMS9kwE
seems to work pretty good. nice video pretty steady for all the bumps your going over. good job.
I tried to watch....dial-up and all but it gave me bits of the tune....cute.
Love it:thumbsup
nice video: thumbsup :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup soil looks pretty dry, you having to water it before you compact? i see on the other side of the manhole, appeared to be a "water main"???? how are you guys compacting around and underneath those with the ride on rollers?
The dirt looks dry.... but moisture is actually around 18% already. This stuff is nice heavy clay, I can pack it myself just by driving around it. Yes that is a watermain on the other side of the manhole. Basically I just bury the watermain in sand, put dirt on each side and have my 710 hoe pack it. Once he gets up around 3/4 way up the pipe I make a bridge and have the Dynapac drive up and over it. Since people seem to like it, the cam might stick around for awhile. Krissy has this cool mount I just have to wrap around something, give it some take and the camera stays steady, So yesterday I took another video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7myq1ox8xo This time the music is a bit different. Krissy loves this song, makes me wonder what she does while I am at work.
here, our clays at 18% would have the consistency of wet bubblegum
To a point it does have that consistency, but once you smash it up, its awesome stuff for compacting. As long as I can keep my dirt below 22% it's half decent.
Ok so here is 973 Cam part 3. Got ya some Heart for music this time. And some good ole Ted Nugent. Figured you might like this one since the 385 is in the background digging. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jhU3--5SuU