977L trackloader hydraulic line that is on the lift cylinder. Part number is 6K 1703. Can’t find 1. Will a line off a 977k work?? Or does anyone know where can find 1. Thanks
Yes, a 977K has the same group of lines. Briefly, look for the serial prefixes 11K and 48J. There are some serial number breaks involved so compare carefully.
Also try these:
No luck on a line. I thought u could get catapilllar parts. I run international stuff and everyone give me crap cause u couldn’t get parts so get a cat and parts not available at all. I’ve managed to get ih parts they just cost more but u can get them
Whats the damage to the line? Hit and mangled or fatigue cracked? Ive fixed lots of those steel lines with brazing rod or silver solder when they are cracked. Its not perfect ,but gets you out of the woods at worst ,sometimes lasts for good .
Parts listing at Cat says "indirect replacement available".
Yes. It updates to a tube, hose, elbow and a few clips and stuff, but some of these also aren't available.