My 555E has a 'return to dig' function that is suposed to hold the bucket roll forward function until the bucket is level. it is actuated by a sensor on the loader arm. my sensor is damaged and every time I plug it in I blow a fuse. when the fuse is blown the bucket control leaver no longer sticks in the roll forward position (as it normally does requiring you to arm-strong it to rest position), however when that fuse is blown it also stops the transmission neutral shwitch on the loader control arm from working. The part is ~$250 list in Ontario..... 1) looking for a cheaper part 2) is there an easy way to defeat the return to dig function so that the control arm doesnt stick on bucket roll forward function without messing with the trans neutral switch? 3) other work around ideas......Does anyone know what the sensor should be sending back? eg ground or what voltage?
Why wouldn't you just leave the sensor unplugged? If that doesn't work, try jumping the sensor plug.
Not a huge deal, but, if I leave the sensor unplugged the bucket control leaver sticks when in the roll forward position and you have to armstrong it out......more of a nuisance. The sensor has three wires, I think there is: 1) Battery 2) ground 3) the signal back to the solenoid (or what ever releases the bucket control lever) not sure if it is supposed to send ground or power or if power, what voltage..... I am a little nervous about just trying stuff in case I burn some electronics, So I think I need to know what the return signal should be.........then I can use some resisters to match it....... The control arm linkages are a little tough to get at to investigate.......