Has anyone had problems with rexroth backhoe control valve leaking between sections?
Welcome to HEF joeblow! By saying 'rexroth' do you have standard controls or pilot?
Pilot controls,iris leaking between bucket and extendahoe sections .I have just resealrd the valve and it is leaking in the same spot.
These can be difficult, I have a M ldr valve that I redid and the leak persists, I even had the sections magnafluxed after cleaning and all seemed to be well. I would suspect that you have a cracked section and I as well, but how to find it?
My valve is leaking at the extendahoe valve.there are no circuit reliefs on the valve and I suspect that has something to do with it.If you apply a sharp external jolt to the cylinder there is nothing to protect the circuit and the pressure can climb to 20,000 psi plus.You say that you have had the sections magnifluxed and found nothing?.I am sure case has a Tsb on this somewhere but getting a dealer to share that info is near impossible.I know because I worked for a Deere dealer.If ours are the only ones doing this I would be surprised .
Hey Joe, I work for the Case dealer in your area and I know tht sometimes theres an o-ring that doesnt come with the seal kit that is for the boom spool end cap (-5 BSP) that has caused alot of head aches. But u say your leak is coming from the ext-a-hoe spool. I just checked and theres no TSB for this. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions I can give you my ph#.