Hello across the board. 580 SL cranking over but not starting. Checked fuel line pump is working I have not been able to break lines up top. About to get the 17mm open wrench to check if fuel is getting up to upper fuel line manifold. Could there be a starter relay somewhere that I should be looking for? Are the batteries ok at 12.6v (two wired in Parelle) She was just running fine two days ago. Any other areas I should be looking at ?
Fuel shut off solenoid & it's relay could be either one. Listen for the relay click when you turn the key on or hold your finger on it to feel it click. Solenoid hold it open and see if it starts.
The panel says starter solenoid. Checks out good. I bled down the injectors and she started right up. Noticed one of the lines looks a bit questionable snugged her down tight but seems wet. will see in morning if I get bleed down. Thanks for brain storming it with me.