Hey hef I got an interesting one 2kr15ish when turned all the way either direction if you slowly turn wheel opposite direction the wheel will lock feels like hydraulic force almost a hard spongy feeling. You can over come with a hard jerk or turn back then it will steering normal. It's got a two stem steering pilot valve kinda like popets. I had gauges all on this thing and can't make sense of what is binding. Both pump pressures are constant 400 and 3500. I had steering and steering pilot valve apart. And the check valve housing. Every seems right..... Return pressure for pilot valve is under 5psi. The pressure line stays at 400 and the out puts change with steering effort. The steering shaft is loose at both joints and slider.
First off what lead up to the problem? did it happen slowly or all of a sudden? has any service work been performed recently? The command steer systems weren't always liked. A lot of operators tried to fiddle with the adjustments to try and improve them but usually bu**gers things up I would check the steering joints in the column for wear or binding. Also the steering column shaft needs to be timed to set marks when its been apart and recheck the limit stops and adjustments in the valve Mark
Thanks for reply it's been acting up for awhile hasn't changed in months.... This doesn't have steering limit valves like I expected when turned all the way you can hear reliefs bypassing. I don't have a manual at moment for adjustments working on that. Steering shaft moves free.
Hey mark you where right on I over looked the slider part of shaft was binding the last two inches of travel thanks
good to see you got it sorted out Mark