Jms 675 red 105 wire to key switch loses power when machine is Jared does anyone know where it pulls power from? So how's your Friday night going lol
key switch fuse 31 10 amp supply's wire#105
Okay same at the fuse 27 volts till I bounce bucket or jiggle steering. What a pita. Any chance someone wants to email me a schematic again thanks hef
Need full S/N to be safe on the schematic.
Jms00675 thanks KS your the man my back is killing me from crawling around this this lol
Update kiss is still the best way hooked ground clamp of dvom to cb mount and started at key worked all the way back to bulk head at cab. Low voltage out side cab great when I grounded to hand rail. Can ground strap broken way to kick my own my *** lol thanks hef and special thanks to ks
Glad to be of some help, always nice to fix a Cat loader without even having to wash your hands when done!
The number of times I've seen the cab ground strap not get reconnected aftrer a cab removal ...........