We are in the process of buying a new loader. I was just wondering if anyone had experience with any of the above machines. We are having trouble narrowing down the 3 to just one. So just asking for some general opinions. Thanks, E.
I bought a 972K in dec has about 2300 hrs now you cannot see behind you is my main complaint erg valve was replaced @ approx 450 hrsleaking on the second windshield broken and the top of the bucket is cracked on both sides where the spill guard welds to top of the bucket . I've not heard good things about the new volvo's
400 h on a L 220h very happy. smouth and powerfull. I think a Cat 982 is closer to L220h and wa500-7 than a 980
The Komatsu should come with "Komatsu care" which is free services for the first 2000 hours on the machine
The Komatsu's don't seem to have the power that they once had but the free services for the first 2k hours is worth something
500-7 is also available in a 2 pass model which is very nice and productive!
We actually just had one in our shop, looks like a real powerhouse
How many tons do they base the 2 passes on?
Not sure how many tons but has a 9 yard flat bottom bucket on it