anyone know the fuel pressure and boost specs for a 3508? and stall pressures for the torque converter? the reason i ask is because Cat is comming out tomorrow to diagnose the issues i am having with our aging 988B.
I don't know the specs but a 988B uses a 3408 engine. You would be concerned about stall speeds on the torque converter unless you are overheating all the time and then you would need to know torque converter outlet pressure. I've seen black rubbery material in the suction strainers if the clutch packs are slipping just doing some maintenance should give you an indication of what might be going on. The other issue with those machines is that variable torque control. Those things were always a pain. If the Cat boys are going to work on the machine why are you asking. They should have all that or I would run them off the site. Good Luck!
i want to know for myself so when they come out im not comlpetley blind and dumb.
How many air filters do you go through a month with your Komatsu? filpro3