Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

9U D6 NEW TO ME.

Bob Cowdery ยท 2022-01-17 09:29

I bought a 977H. The guy I purchased it from told me about the 9U right down the road. Went and looked at it. Switched over to direct start. Fired right up. Pushed some dirt with it. And it has a working winch. $5000. Not a bad price. I/C looks decent. Better than on the 977.

Replies10
  1. #1catman132022-01-17 22:47

    buy it

  2. #2Bob Cowdery2022-01-17 23:41

    I already did. Lol

  3. #3DMiller2022-01-18 06:25

    Cannot remember EVER seeing Inside the truck blade arms for a 9U D6.

  4. #4Bob Cowdery2022-01-18 09:51

    When I worked in the Oilfield. We had a D6C with a inside push blade.

  5. #5Kyfarm2022-01-18 10:07

    Hey Bob, nice lookin Masseys!

  6. #6Joel592022-01-18 10:26

    It is a "balderson" blade

  7. #7DMiller2022-01-18 17:17

    Converted AG Crawler maybe??

  8. #8Bob Cowdery2022-01-20 14:41
  9. #9Bob Cowdery2022-01-20 14:42

    The ole girl is paid for now. Some extra pictures.

  10. #10Bob Cowdery2022-01-20 14:43