Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A-300 Service Manual

NCPIPELINE · 2013-01-28 10:46

Does anyone by any chance have a copy of the service manual?

Replies13
  1. #1CRAFT2013-01-28 12:37

    Yup ! …. what are you looking for ?

  2. #2NCPIPELINE2013-01-28 13:19

    Hub maintenance, also the turning arms are starting to leak, just the who manual maybe if someone has it lol

  3. #3NCPIPELINE2013-01-28 14:01

    Hub maintenance, also the turning arms are starting to leak, just the who manual maybe if someone has it lol

  4. #4BobCatMan2013-01-28 15:42

    Try ebay for the service manual....I like having a print manual in front of me....

  5. #5NCPIPELINE2013-01-29 05:49

    Was hoping you get it today and not have to wait

  6. #6CRAFT2013-01-29 18:16

    Hmmmm ??? ….not sure if I ever heard of a non-paper version ……. i'm sure it does exist, especially for Bcats own techs …… just never heard of it for us guys, I too like having it in paper as bobcatman says ……. all tho it would be nice to have as well in the Laptop or ???? …. so you can some times enlarge a stupidly small schematic/picture or what ever and print it out ……. curious to see where this goes ….may have to get one of them ……. Good-luck

  7. #7NCPIPELINE2013-01-30 06:11

    LoL, Craft - ya thats kinda what I was looking for was someone who had a copy in pdf or something, maybe even buy it idk lol

  8. #8BobCatMan2013-01-30 09:32

    You can get it on cd as a pdf I believe via ebay,I could have a pdf version,but having a print manual is a lot better.

  9. #9DGODGR2013-02-01 22:43

    I have a hard copy. No PDF. I have also posted extensive photographs of disassembly. I had a mysterious problem with metal shavings and chunks at the end of the axles. We found them while greasing the bearings in the hubs. Here is the link:

  10. #10NCPIPELINE2013-02-04 08:14

    DGODGR - Thanks brother for the link, read it. Sounds pretty bad for the service stand point, I get those same feeling from my local bobcat dealer. My New Holland and Cat dealers are so much better to deal with, will take me in the back show me real time examples and books, what I need or want. Very helpful, Bobcat just says hey figure it out, here are your parts.... Bummer.... Back to the A300 - I also am about to do the lift seals, were you able to do them with the cases in the machine or did you have to knock out the pin to push back the case to get the piston to clear?

  11. #11DGODGR2013-02-05 00:50

    No problem. I hope you found it to be informative. I actually felt as though the dealer tried to help me as best they could (not happy with their service for re-assembly though). I felt that Bobcat corporate let me down. I guess, in retrospect, I was not very well served by either the MFR or the dealer. I am confused by your question. Lift seals with the cases in the machine? Do you mean you are going to rebuild the seals on the lift cylinders? What do you mean by "cases"? Sorry I am just not getting it. I have not had to rebuild the seals on my lift cylinders yet (several times on tilt cylinders though). Please clarify your question so that I may be more helpful.

  12. #12CRAFT2013-02-05 01:04

    I too was confused by his questions DGODGR …I kinda read it to be he was refering to the lift cyl barrels ….. mine are just starting to weep a bit after 3000 tough hrs …. and I too have done my tilts once and am looking to do them very shortly again …… trust me when I Say "I'M NOT COMPLAINING" about having to do them again, the machine has been amazing ….. cheers

  13. #13NCPIPELINE2013-02-05 05:50

    Sorry Guys! Ya I was talking about the "barrels" I did manage to get them both done yesterday without having to take the out or the bottom pin, the A300 was designed smart in the fact that they allow you to disconnect both hydraulic hoses from the top where it is easy to get to. Have to do both our T-190s soon and they are a pain. Maybe someone knows a trick for those? :notworthy