Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A Bit Of Dozer Work

Pathull ยท 2015-06-19 22:33

Thought I would post a few pictures up of the dozer work I get up to for those who might be interested!

Replies13
  1. #1Pathull2015-06-19 22:36
  2. #2Pathull2015-06-19 22:39
  3. #3Pathull2015-06-19 22:41
  4. #4nicky 68a2015-06-20 02:07

    Good pics here of tales of woe and sleepless nights.....

  5. #5Pathull2015-06-20 02:16

    The D9H in the last picture is the same tractor that's in the first we only got her running on Monday thats a tractor that has kept me awake for many nights!

  6. #6Garrie Denny2015-06-20 03:13

    That is a huge job of fixing whats brocken You get my vote,well done.:notworthy

  7. #7Pathull2015-06-20 03:23

    Ha thanks garrie, I see your at Gin Gin, I used to be the resident mechanic for Hastings deering up there at Hervey bay! Nice part of the world up there

  8. #8R.D.G0132015-06-20 03:29

    Nice pics , good to see the old machines still being rebuilt and put to work.

  9. #9Pathull2015-06-20 03:46

    Thanks R D G, mate these old machines are when they use in heaven! I love this old gear, that old 9h broke down in about 1999 I think we found out so this week was the first time she's turned a track in about 15 yrs! Full engine rebuild

  10. #10Scrub Puller2015-06-20 17:55

    Yair . . . Good one Pathull. Its nice to see the old girls get a new life. Excellent pictures, more when you have time? Cheers.

  11. #1102Dmax2015-06-21 10:23

    Awesome pictures. Love seeing that big old iron. More pictures when you can please!

  12. #12old-iron-habit2015-06-21 14:46

    Great job on the D9. I have been watching for one for sale in my neck of the woods to add to my toy (I have an addition of yellow fever) collection for a push Cat. Spendy to move but will find one in this neck of the woods one day.

  13. #13Garrie Denny2015-06-25 00:59

    Pathull:I had the head done on my fiat 70ci. and am having water leakage on the bottom of the head gasket,Top of block, I did not replace the head bolts except 1, could the old studs (head bolts have stretched after torqueing up the head ? thanks.