Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A/C specs for komatsu 600-6

vera66 ยท 2015-06-06 15:14

Was wondering if anyone knows how much R134a and how much oil the a/c system takes thank you for any info

Replies6
  1. #1coalrulz2015-06-06 15:38

    WA600-6 tech manual shows R134A charge to be 850 grams (approx 30 ounces). Komatsu A/C systems always seem to take less than I would think.

  2. #2vera662015-06-06 15:47

    That's all that its suppose to have? There is three pounds in it now do you know how much oil its calls for?

  3. #3vera662015-06-06 15:52

    I charged a cat 950g yesterday that's called for 1.7 kg which was like 3.747 pounds . google says 850 grams is 1.873 pounds

  4. #4jofc2015-06-08 00:00

    90% of komatsu's I've charged we're 2.2 lbs, that's what always seems to come out from factory. Nonetheless should be fine with that amount. Generally unless you change your compressor, 1 oz of oil per lb of r134a

  5. #5vera662015-06-08 13:11

    Thank you very much jofc I appreciate the info

  6. #6Hozxay2024-12-18 18:54

    thank you!! exactly what i was looking for also