Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A couple of small jobs

dieseldave ยท 2008-09-23 22:10

Keeping myself out of trouble until the corps comes up with some more work. opcorn First is a cleanup at an old warehouse. Loaded the stuff into 30 yd cans with the JD300, graded out a parking area with the D6 and rolled around on it with the 251 Case. Maybe I should have posted this in "old iron"? :beatsme

Replies6
  1. #1dieseldave2008-09-23 22:17

    Moving some topsoil piles with the D9.

  2. #2D5G2008-09-27 00:35

    WOW!! its really cool to see some of the old iron still working, please keep the pics comming!

  3. #3LowBoy2008-09-27 06:14

    Nice pictures dieseldave. I spent a little time on old cable D-8's (2 U's,) and the old D-6 as well, along with the older JD hoes. Early 70's 310 and 410 pigtails was what I learned to make a mess on. Keep 'em coming.:drinkup

  4. #4DunlapsLawnCare2008-09-28 13:52

    nice pictures

  5. #5King of Obsolete2008-09-28 16:32

    looks good, keep those pictures coming. thansk

  6. #695zIV2008-09-28 18:31

    Chart I have just been admiring the size of that cable 9, I know that somewhere on this forum there was a chart posted that showed the changes from the late model 8s and 9s to the new model 9s and 10s, can someone send me a link or put it up on here so that I can see it again? And yeah, I have tried searching for it but I just can't find it. Thanks. Ray