Here are a couple clips of me running the TD20. Just figured I might share. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsX4xav5_08&feature=channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L-cUdbAu9s&feature=channel
Fun vids. How about some details on the pond? How big will it be? How Deep? How tall and wide will the dam be? I think that building by 4 acre pond was one of my all time greatest achievements. It was definitely my biggest undertaking, and now a few years later, it's still shocking to see it there. Is a TD20 an International? How many HP? Thanks, Eddie
Thanks for sharing the vidio clips Western Star.The td 20 looks & sounds great.I think the td 20 is close to 200 horse power.Probably between 185 and 200.It's a good tractor.It looks like a td 20c ,they also had 2 speed differential steering like a td 25 c.
I like the second video, looks like a spectator sport!!!!!!!
Thanks all. Thanks 25c for answering Eddie's question, as I don't know the hp. It's been a year since I last ran that machine. Never really found out much info about it, other than what I needed to know to fix it. Eddie- Those videos are each from a separate pond. They show 2 out of the 4 I made for that property owner. I did that job in the summer of 2006. The owner's son took a couple vids, and quite a few pictures as I worked. I suppose I'll have to start my own thread in the Showtime section and post my pictures. I'll get on that pretty soon, so keep your eyes peeled. Knucklehead- Haha the pond in that video was right behind the neighbor's house. The fellow was a great old guy who used to run all kinds of equipment in a quarry. He'd come out and watch, give me a pointer or two, and he even helped out with this little bucket tractor a few times. Him and his wife were kind enough to bring me lunch once or twice too. Between them, the property owner and his son, the property owner's father, dogs, and anyone else, there was sometimes quite a crowd.