http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4d6_1341254855
German efficiency, German cranes
That was truely an AMAZING video ....... one thing about it, knowing the Germans it was for Real ...... no trick photography or David Copperfield stunts (no insult intended to Mr. Copperfield ....lol)
:scool Germans doing the math. (Probably more than once.) Now, let's see the guy swing 360 degrees and put them back down in the same spot... :naughty
That'll proably be their next video presentation ..... lol ...... I wouldn't think that would even be a challenge for them !
They do actually swing the cranes while they're up in the air. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rO62P58Ue4&feature=related
I saw a picture of the new biggest crane that Liebherr builds. It had three or four cranes of different sizes all picked up at the same. Then walked with them and turned with them. I used to be on Liebherr's website.
Amazing video
It was impressive enough to see the multi load crane lift and just unbelievable that he swung and walked with ‘em too! Thanks for the video links gents!
Wow-That is pretty cool!!!!
Thats wild by, amazing stuff