I'm going to post 10 pics, Deas has many,many more to post when he gets home next week
Who do you think was driving the bottom dump in the last 2 pics? Deas Plant of course.
Wow, theres some cool old stuff there. Love the old shovel. Does this show happen every year? I'd love to check it out.
Deas looks like he's enjoying himself.
Wish they had some shows like that in the southeast! Nice pics, and glad to put some faces with names on here!
They have been working on this show for 3 years and are afraid it may be the last because of the high cost of trucking. The show is at the Dan Best ranch. Best and Holt merged to form Caterpillar, it all happened here in the Stockton, Sacramento area. Couple more pics
Looks like a huge show. The price of fuel is wrecking a lot of things. That M sure looks out of place. I doubt it will ever last long enough to be in a show like this.
DPete -Great pics of some nice equipment. Now when some uneducated person says "steam roller", you have a picture of a real one.LOL Looks like you guys had a good time. Travel safely Deas on your way back down under.
Give me that D8 in the first pic and I'll be happy!