Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anybody in Medford on saturday?

humboldt deere ยท 2008-06-22 14:59

I attended RB's auction in medford on saturday, was any of you there? Prices werent as good as everybody expected, lots of guys complaining. I bought two reversible vibraplates and a 5hp emglo gas air compressor and only spent just under $900 so I did okay. I should have bought a screen that went for $750 to make topsoil with out of a subdivision, the dirt is all full of roots and debris. I'll go to the sacramento auction in september, hopefully more selection there.

Replies3
  1. #1KSSS2008-06-22 15:11

    It sucks paying the additional 10% on items under $2500. I can understand why they do it now, but it makes getting a good deal on the smaller items harder.

  2. #2humboldt deere2008-06-22 15:17

    Your right, but it was 885 with fees and tax my, bids totaled 750.

  3. #3CascadeScaper2008-06-22 23:00

    I keep hearing more and more that the RB auctions are getting to be expensive. I guess guys are coming in and bidding equipment up to outrageous, almost new prices on late model stuff. Don't understand it.