Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A French member!

Frenchy · 2009-03-03 00:57

Hi, I'm Frenchy. Why Frenchy......because my foreman on my first job at Edmonton, Alberta give me that name cause I'm from Québec. I'm Heavy Equipment Operator since winter 2006 and I move in Alberta for working and get my experience during the season '07, '08 and maybe '09. I begin on a packer CAT 825C for my first month ointhead and a Volvo A40C for the next one. I get my scraper training in august 2007 and my super-intendant decided to put me on a 657G with 1 600 hrs after only 3 week on a piece of **** of 627B . So, in 2008, I keep the same brand new buggy 657G all the season . This winter, I find a position on a grader for snow removal at Montréal. I run a Volvo G780B with only 2 000 hrs. I real Cadillac!!! I don't have picture on that computer but soon has possible, I will share some pic of my beast. About my english.....sorry for some spelling or grammatical error but I do my best. I would like improve my english on that forum too. Frenchy

Replies7
  1. #1Frenchy2009-03-03 01:15

    Oups, I forget something........ I have only 20 years old and I wait an answer from a Truck Driver Education to do my Class 1 (truck-trailer) this spring. I have already my GDL (Gradual Driving License) class 1. My favorite past time: Take some ride in truck accros american Mid-West and East-Coast. My longest trip: Jackson, MS Frenchy

  2. #2Bellboy2009-03-03 09:54

    Nice to see you around, hope you enjoy your time on this forum!:waving

  3. #3Grader4me2009-03-03 19:27

    Welcome to HEF Frenchy :drinkup Looking forward to see pics of your grader. Enjoy the forum!

  4. #4Frenchy2009-03-04 00:28

    No problem....soon has I can!!! Frenchy

  5. #5Frenchy2009-03-11 00:24

    For you Grader4me Me and my grader. Frenchy:canada

  6. #6Grader4me2009-03-11 05:16

    Nice looking grader! Maybe one of the mods can move this to the "grader" section for you. Thanks for sharing!

  7. #7Frenchy2009-03-11 18:53

    Our welcome Frenchy:canada