Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A Full Barge Heading North……Logging Show….

Dave Hadden ยท 2014-07-01 20:47

Saw this heading north yesterday and had to take a pic. Don't know who they are or where they are heading to but maybe somebody does. Take care.

Replies9
  1. #1Hank R2014-07-01 21:56

    Not much wasted space on this barge.

  2. #2Bumpsteer2014-07-01 23:13

    Quite an assortment of the new & the old..... Ed

  3. #3HD Mech2014-07-02 03:23

    You must have been at the spit Dave, I just left the parking lot when I saw the barge and pulled in by the carving shed to look at it going by. My binocs aren't good enough to see if there was a name on anything

  4. #4brianbulldozer2014-07-02 21:59

    Hope this isn't the set to another season of "Ax Men".

  5. #5Dave Hadden2014-07-03 00:45

    I tried to telephoto in but couldn't see anything clearly enough either. I live in the RV park there HD Mech so I see all kinds of stuff when I'm out and about. Must be tons of things I miss too as others often tell me all about things that went by when I was inside or away. Pretty active waterway across the road, one way and another. Take care.

  6. #6Scott_5272014-07-05 14:12

    Judging by the paint job on the line loader this is Olympics gear. Great picture, lots of iron there!

  7. #7Silvio2014-07-07 01:12

    That's a great photo, really like seeing things like this. Thanks for sharing.

  8. #8Dave Hadden2014-08-12 01:19

    Tonite whilst hanging about at the Tyee Clubhouse I noticed this barge heading south so thought I'd snap a shot and add it to this thread. Don't know who or where they're headed for but they bucked the ebb all the way by. Take care.

  9. #9Dave Hadden2014-08-12 18:13

    Couple more. Last week this one went by with this large crane on it. It says AMIX across the counterweight. Here's the full moon rising a couple nites ago from the Tyee Pool. And here's a couple of hopeful Tyee anglers toughing it out between bites. Say hello to Sharon and Scott. Take care.