Hey all: I found these tracks about one hour away from my home. Check out this picture and tell me what you think. He wants 850.00 for them. Do they look totally worn out or do you think they have some life still in them.
There starting to look pretty thin. Check the bushings and see how worn they are.
They have been used, that's for sure but I think they would be worth ~$850 He wants $850 so a little less will buy them They are definatly NOT totally worn out I would think they got plenty of life left for what you are going to dp with them:drinkup
Here is a set on Iron Planet tomorrow. http://www.ironplanet.com/jsp/s/item/204324?h=405,2607 They look a lot better. They have another set for 10X16.5 that look almost new.
You find all the 10" you want around here but no 12"
Thanks for the comments. I thought they were a little on the thin side myself. The ones on Iron planet did look much better. I think I will keep looking....
Is it just me or does the tracks in that link look like 10" It says they are 12'' but look to small to me :beatsme
I would get a cost on new grouser track's toomacho.It will give you an idea of what a set of used track's are worth.Allot of the time ,the new track's are the best deal.You will like the track's for sure.
My tracks looked like those and they are still going fine. I would buy them.
Third post.