Good morning guys, this is my first post up here on your forum, I hope to meet a few like-minded people of this small world of cranes and I look forward to passing on any knowledge I have. I need some help from you guys, it would only take up a few minutes of your time. I am writing a paper on how the modern day crane rental company operates and have now come onto the subject of repair/workshop. To get a better picture and understanding of how different crane-rental companies around the world work, I have made a small questionnaire online which I would love for people 'in the know' to fill out to help me with my paper. This Questionnaire/paper only applies to Crane (Mobile or Crawler) rental companies (no offence bulldozer guys ), so if anyone would be interested please let me know in this forum and I will post a link to the Questionnaire. Many thanks and I hope you all have a great day! Shawn
It would help if you put a link to your questionnaire in your post
I thought I would ask before I posted. As I said this is my first post(s) so I wasn't sure how people would react if I put a link in my first post. But fair enough. Here is the link to my questionnaire: http://goo.gl/forms/JLdI9W8JpT I hope as many of you as possible are able to fill it out. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Sorry I missed that line in your post, completed the questionnaire though.