Here is our D47U after many hours of work over a good few years. We are getting closer but there is still a little way to go. The fan is from a Cat 12E grader and we made a boss to get it to fit as Cat or anyone else couldnt find one for us. We also made a stainless header tank for it to stop the coolant loss.I still have to do the lights, generator and the belly plate. We had our local Cat dealer do the rams othe than that we have done the rest on our own.
Great job guys keep up the great work
Nice Hi, Nice tractor!!:drinkup Really nice job! Peter
Sweeet!
Dear Nextdoor, Fantastic restoration job so far !!! I am looking forward to seeing some pics when your project is completed. Peter Kennedy
Peter, At the rate that it has been done so far I might be retired by then! The damp stain under the tractor is a failed water pump. We did the engine (water pump included) a while back but due to sitting for long periods it decided to start to leak. Maybe if I used it a bit then it wouldnt have occured, but I didnt want to scratch it!
That is going to be an awesome piece of history when you are finished,give youself a pat on the back from me.