Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A Little Stressed?

JNB ยท 2016-06-09 22:52

I think this guy pretty much had enough of his supervisor... http://www.equipmentworld.com/loader-operator-arrested-for-burying-supervisor-beating-him-with-a-level-in-florida/?utm_source=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_content=06-08-2016&utm_campaign=Equipment%20World&ust_id=237224d5fd3865bad149cbfe8ee19739

Replies8
  1. #1The Peej2016-06-10 07:07

    That guy is a PROBLEM and they released him on bail?

  2. #2old-iron-habit2016-06-10 08:22

    Don't know the circumstanes but that is no response for any anger. That operator is a loose cannon. Be interesting to see how it plays out in court. I wonder if they drug tested him?

  3. #3Matte2016-07-07 03:03

    He is overs stressed

  4. #4hetkind2016-07-07 06:20

    Now this manager deserves to be buried neck deep in a manure pit: http://www.askamanager.org/2016/07/...dnt-let-her-go-to-her-college-graduation.html Howard

  5. #5Graham12016-07-07 16:02

    You only need look at the photo of him to know I don't want him representing my company. Graham

  6. #6RBMcCloskey2016-07-07 17:23

    I think the clinical term is "bat **** crazy"

  7. #7norite2016-07-08 23:48

    Makes me wish I had the cash to buy that company, fire that manager and hire that woman in his place and give her a raise. What a dumb***.

  8. #8hetkind2016-07-09 05:34

    Extreme rigidity does not work sometimes in the management situation. Howard