Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to crack Contractor’s license test?

Allengr ยท 2016-06-24 05:05

I need help. I have taken the California Contractor's license test and have failed it. I have with me two 'Guaranteed' pass school books and they have been so useless for me. I am sole proprietor of a small construction company. My colleague advised me to join online program from Freedom Business School ( https://www.freedombusinessschool.com/ ) to prepare for the License test. I need a second opinion. If anyone has any experience with the School, please share. Thanks you very much.

Replies2
  1. #1fast_st2016-06-24 06:32

    Did your results say which part you failed?

  2. #2bmckenzie2016-06-24 09:10

    The school is worth the price of admission , go to the school two days before the test and you will pass the exam if you can remember the answers they give you. If you don't have a good command of the English language it could be a problem though.