Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A new arrival !

jml · 2026-04-03 01:12

Hi everyone, My name is Jean-Michel, I'm 51 years old, and I live in the southwest of France. I work in the pharmaceutical industry, though I’ve also worked as a bricklayer in the past. I’m a big DIYer and I love learning new things. I’m also into mechanics and motorbikes. On top of that, I play the guitar and I’m a huge music fan! I’m a big follower of The Black Angels and Thee Oh Sees . I’m about to become the owner of an old farmhouse, which involves some upcoming construction and earthworks. That’s why I just bought a CASE 580 B backhoe (it has a "CK" sticker on the front loader arms...). She’s no beauty queen, but then again, that’s not what I bought her for! I’m delighted that my membership request was accepted. Have a great day, and talk to you soon!

Replies5
  1. #1jml2026-04-03 02:18
  2. #2John Shipp2026-04-03 02:26

    Greetings to you, J-M. We're not to far apart in the world as I am across from you in South East England. Welcome to the forum, there'll be a lot to interest you here by the sounds of it

  3. #3Coaldust2026-04-03 09:43

    JML, welcome to the HEF. I appreciate the great introduction.

  4. #4masterwelder2026-04-03 09:49

    Welcome. Great wealth of knowledge here for the asking.

  5. #5jml2026-04-03 14:34

    Thanks to everyone for your messages! I hope you all have a great weekend, and see you soon!