Hey all, glad to be here and seeing this grow more. I’m a mechanic down in Southern California working for a rental company and trying to see if I can get any kind of side work. If anyone is looking for a mobile mechanic to do some work on your equipment or even just service it please contact me. Other than that I’m excited to be in here and seeing what kind of knowledge I can get from others and hope to talk with most of you at some point.
Southern Cal is a big area, you might want to be a little more specific. Joe H
SBrant, welcome to the HEF. I like the way you hustle. Anything less than 84 hours a week is a part time job.
Welcome to the forum SBrant! What do you work on at the retail company?
I’m in Escondido but willing to work anywhere from as far north as Menifee and as far east as Julian. Trying to just get something going.
I’ve got experience working on Cat, Komatsu, JLG, Genie, Skytrak, Takeuchi, Yanmar, Kubota, Case, John Deere Construction, some Bomag, some Dynapac, and a good amount of attachments for stuff. I’ve been in the rental field for quite some time now so I’ve gotten experience working on all sorts of stuff.