Yair . . . From memory we used to run 8.25 x16's on our floats (lowboys) back in the 1970's . . . any idea as to the load and speed rating on those tyres? Cheers.
around here it was 8.25 x 15s, 9.00x15s, and 10.00x15s. I still have 10.00-15s on the road, and some 9.00s I was thinking about putting on a lift axle. I'll try to remember to look and see if I can find an 8.25 laying around to look at.
Dont have any 8.25x 16's.I do still run 8.25 x 15's on a lowboy.They did not have any speed rating on them,only the load rating. Single 3,780 lbs at 100 psi Dual 3,260 at 80 psi On another tire it was rated at a higher psi single 4,300 at 125 psi Dual 3,860 at 115 psi
I think that is what my tag trailer has on it I will look.
Yair . . . Thanks fellers. Just having a grin to myself. I have been following that thread where a bloke is having trouble blowing tyres under a little track loader . . . I think these might have been a bit overloaded . . . two rows of eight. It all comes back to speed and conditions, 28 mph diffs and gravel roads probably helped. Cheers.