You know when you just pop into a place to grab some pizza for lunch.........and the owner of the farm store says "Hey!; aren't you a mechanic!?" I mean, it happens all the time, don't it? Seems he bought a Tak Ex that has little to no drive on one track. I asked him where he bought it and he replied the local town here. Well, guess where the biggest auction place in town is............Right here in this local town. I haven't seen the machine yet, but he sent me a pic of the VIN tag I will post next from my phone. Looks like its a TB180FR S#17840349. From the look of the tag, it's going to be a grey market machine I bet. Now last time I tried to get info from the TAK dealer it didn't go well. Something about me not being a dealer and such..............so it was a no go so I don't believe I am going to try that route again. What I would like is some pressure specs for the travel............maybe specs for a case drain test? I may be able to figure it out without any info when I see it, but I would like to be ready just in case. The owner says everything else seems to work well. Any TAK guru's out there?