The thread N.B. Concrete posted reminded me of an email I got awhile back. The email contained a group of pictures of one mans attempt to express how he felt about our Heros that are close to us, yet sometimes so far away. The following pictures really tell the whole story of the problems going on in the world today and the people who handle them in far away corners of the world and here at home. It tells a story of our fallen brothers of 9/11 and overseas, a story of the struggle for freedom and a victory in the face of disaster. As a fire fighter, it gives me a sense of pride to know that someone put forth the effort to create something like this to honor the people who keep us safe when trouble arises. I would also like to thank Lashlander for resizing these pictures so I could make this for everyone to see. :usa
Great pics countryboy, that truck is truly a masterpiece.Many faces on there that one might not think of when trying to compile a list f heroes. They must have put a lot of thinking into it. VERY NICE:usa
great find country boy:notworthy .This is a great truck for great peoples:notworthy
Every time I look at those I see something I missed the time before!:usa
Very nice. Amazing what $$$$$$$$$$ a vision and talented artist can accomplish.
Those pics..while very good...do that truck no justice at all...it was at the 2003 SEMA show in las vegas that I attended and you were lucky to be able to get close enough to it to take a picture at any time during the whole week...it was ALWAYS surrounded...and what you also cant see in those pics is that the airbrushed murals continue in the door jambs and underneath of the truck and in the motor bay....VERY nice :cool2 :notworthy :notworthy :usa :usa
You can see that. Also looks as though it is on interior.