Hi, I have been looking through the internet, trying to know which twin drum cutter is best for our Cat 320 BS. It can run a rammer E68 easily but we do not know which best drum cutter fits best. Does anyone has any experience with drum cutters. We generally excavate Limestone.
Hi I would really appreciate someone with experience who has an opinion about drum cutters. I be most grateful to have a conversation. Many thanks
RE Drumcutter HI. There is a bloke in Florida who I have been speaking with about Excavators for export to the Bahamas. He deals with Drumcutters. This is his website http://www.intiron.com/ . The guy is called Matt. Tell him Malcolm from the UK told you. Cheers
Hi Thanks for your help. I will be contacting him soon.
Hi 962H 320bs, If your still looking for information on Drumcutters, Then give us a call as our company provides operated rentals, bare rentals, sales, service and parts. We exclusively engaged in the rock cutting service for large and small contractors anywhere in the United States. We own and have used most of the cutter brands available to our market. Since we work every day with the cutters, we feel we have a unique perspective on the applications and sizing of equipment for a specific job. You can see us on our web site at www.hardrockgrinding.com or you can contact Randy directly by phone at 805 402-7499.