Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu Pw130-6

AntonioRocha ยท 2013-10-11 15:35

Hello my friends, I have a Komatsu PW130-6k,the machine is only used a few times a month. After working a 10 minutes she becomes very slow and not even moving, tomorrow if I have a spare time I will go there to check pump and pilot pressures, I am suspecting to have some internal pump problem. Does anybody knows the pressures values?

Replies4
  1. #1John C.2013-10-11 20:13

    A photo of the pumps would be helpful. As I recall the PW machines used a higher Dash number for the hydraulic systems than the PC. For instance a PW90-5 used the same hydraulic system as a PC90-3. I've never seen a PW130 so a photo of that would also be nice.

  2. #2AntonioRocha2013-10-14 14:46
  3. #3AntonioRocha2013-10-14 15:09

    I measured Hydraulic pressure, when cold the machine reaches 300bar, after working a little bit I doesnt got after 100bar.

  4. #4AntonioRocha2013-10-14 15:12

    I am thinking taking the pump out and taking it to an hydraulic shop, the engine works fine, never goes down with revs.