Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

A very expensive and very small airport

Hendrik ยท 2011-10-20 18:37

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rman-builds-worlds-largest-model-airport.html

Replies10
  1. #1heavylift2011-10-21 01:14

    WOW ... that's extreme modeling.. pretty realistic

  2. #2mitch5042011-10-21 01:37

    Wow!

  3. #3digger242j2011-10-21 06:01

    I flew out of there last week and it was terrible. The lines at the security checkpoint were 2 1/2 feet long!

  4. #4Sotrekker2011-12-04 14:50

    I drove past Hamburg airport regularly during 80's and early 90's. There always seemed to have some sort of construction going on. 3.5 million Euro's for a model.......I thought Europe was broke?

  5. #5LWG2011-12-04 19:10

    We were broke 15 thousand billion dollars ago and it hasn't stopped us.

  6. #6Sotrekker2011-12-04 19:36

    Maybe the next thing we need to build then is a model economy

  7. #7Ronsii2011-12-04 21:50

    All that money and no miniature people walking around.???

  8. #8Foxis2012-02-03 07:22

    Absolutely amazing...! Wait until my 4-year old sees that movie...

  9. #9Foxis2012-02-03 15:04

    I found this as well, the same movie as in the linked article - but in "night mode". Even more impressive! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kkhhlezdSU

  10. #10Foxis2012-02-03 15:08

    OK, sorry for spamming , but this one is even more impressive. Look at the modeling of the buildings; digital signage, extremely detailed interiors. I'm stunned! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz4NcTnQedo&feature=related