Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

komatsu shop display dozers, excavators,trucks etc

flemfit ยท 2011-10-04 22:01

I have a collection of many different boxed komatsu dozers,excavators, trucks etc that are gathering dust and are better off in someones collection. If there is anyone out there who collects then this post is for you. I can list them here before selling them off on ebay. Basically I'm cleaning up my warehouse ready for sale in about 18 months. I will be having lots of bits in pieces coming up as I clean up my office! As for the model Komatsu's, most of them are still in their original, untouched, boxed packaging. If the interest is out there then I can list pics and prices. cheers

Replies5
  1. #1Senator215i2011-10-06 02:20

    yeah mate wack some pics and prices i'm interested

  2. #2Paydozer2011-10-07 22:46

    I will second that - pic and prices please.

  3. #3HCF2011-10-30 03:07

    +1. At least a link to your eBay stuff.

  4. #4JQ25T2012-02-11 16:07

    Hi flemfit, I am in Australia , how do I get in touch with you re the models? Cheers

  5. #5yzman142012-08-08 20:00

    i'd like the collection