Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

AC filter for Takeuchi TB153FR

suladas ยท 2022-01-24 01:19

Dealer wants $95 for the filter which there is no way that's insane. Can't find anything online about aftermarket? Filter in there now is RD-3-12544-0 which isn't getting me anywhere? Anyone have part number of filter I can use?

Replies12
  1. #1heymccall2022-01-24 07:38

    You can find it for less,, aftermarket, if you Google the OEM part number. Fits lots of stuff.

  2. #2suladas2022-01-25 19:17

    The part number the dealer gave me is 1911509413 which only brings it up on hifi filter but they in europe, or anderson equipment but by the time I got it from the states it would be $100 anyway, called place I buy filters from and they said they couldn't cross reference it either. I wonder if it's the right part number?

  3. #3heymccall2022-01-25 20:30

    Working on alternate number.

  4. #4heymccall2022-01-25 20:32

    The number they gave you.

  5. #5heymccall2022-01-25 20:36

    Here https://ricoeurope.com/gb/panel-air-oblong/13203-skl-46331-filter.html Search "RD3125440P" for even more options.

  6. #6heymccall2022-01-25 20:41

    And here https://www.partdeal.com/red-dot-fresh-air-filter-for-takeuchi-vehicles-rd-3-12544-0p.html

  7. #7heymccall2022-01-25 20:46
  8. #8suladas2022-01-25 21:02

    Thank you ordered from Ross equipment. Still insane for a little filter though, the same filter from the dealer for my 210 was only like $40.

  9. #9Don.S2022-01-26 19:26

    It looks like the same as the one for the 180fr i use to sit in. I pulled the sides off and cut up a large filter and hot glued them onto it. i think it was a car cabin filter or something. It worked great and i made them as needed since we are cheap.

  10. #10suladas2022-01-26 23:04

    I'm sure it's the same filter, I wonder if that would make more sense considering the AC doesn't work for **** anyway. For the filter inside the cab I just bought a reusable furnace filter and cut to fit. Thanks for the idea.

  11. #11Don.S2022-01-27 12:18

    I did the same for the cab filter. I would pull the box beside the cab apart if i was you. The filter system is trash and lots of dirt gets last it. Our evaporator was plugged solid.

  12. #12suladas2022-01-30 18:50

    Pulled it apart tons of dust it in but evaporator was actually quite clean, but i've never bothered try to run the A/C for any length of time because it's useless, only use for heat in winter. Going to try and recharge A/C in the summer though and see if it'll work half decent now.