Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Accident

[-Agent-] ยท 2008-03-31 19:08

I was on my way to buy a new bed today. And on my way there I saw three reflective triangles and a bunch of rubber chunks on the roadway. I went up about a half mile and a milk truck (With trailer) A tire blew on the dolly. And the whole entire dolly and the front of the trailer were bent up. But the dolly's wheel wells were blown off and most of the axle was bent back. I bet that sucks. To bad I didn't have any cameras with me. I was going to take one but decided not too at the last moment :Banghead

Replies2
  1. #1crash9352008-04-02 00:35

    That sound like he had more than just a tire blow if he had a bent axle. I've blown enough trailer tires and the worst i had was a bent mud flap bracket and a missing mud flap.

  2. #2[-Agent-]2008-04-02 14:17

    Well the whole wheel came off when it blew.