I have 3 Lulls that had access covers in the floor that were about 3" in diameter. Anyone know if they are some available to plug in or an easy way to make some. The originals were just plastic and snapped in. It would have to be fairly flat with the floor as to not catch my feet. Thanks!
There´s something out there, it´s just a question of who has it. There are plastic plugs for just about every shape you can think of. Take a look here: http://www.stockcap.com/styles/index.asp or try a search for plastic caps.
thanks I didn't search under caps for ac C ess covers. found some here http://www.harmancorp.com/products/plasticplugs/flushstyleplugs.aspx trouble is I don't need 500 pieces I was trying to fimd some on MS hardware without luck. I'll call them Monday.
I noticed on the link you posted that you can order a sample. Maybe they´d sell you 3 samples if you ask nicely.
Here you go, bro. Scroll down until you see "flexible plastic plugs" http://www.mcmaster.com/#9750k37/=20hc9r
Great thanks a million! :drinkup:drinkup Done now and ordered! I have plenty of spares with twenty five