Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ackerman ec150

red0u812 ยท 2022-03-24 10:06

Hello got a Ackerman ec150 looking for the green board under the seat? If anyone knows where I can find one let me know thanks

Replies8
  1. #1red0u8122022-03-24 10:19
  2. #2uffex2022-03-25 04:45

    Good day I suggest you try dismantlers best bet in Scandinavia the board as I recall will be common across platform. If i can help more drop me a line. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3red0u8122022-04-05 11:06

    Thanks but no luck. Any other suggestion would be greatly appreciated

  4. #4uffex2022-04-05 12:36

    Hi Red I will make some enquiries and see what I can do to help. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5uffex2022-04-05 14:30

    Hi the https://mjlavinplant. co.uk/dismantled-machine/ Attached has a EC230 same card beneath the seat maybe worth a shot if I find more I will let you know. Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6sfrs42022-04-06 09:24

    just to add to Uffex's idea the following machines also had the same PCB/ECU ( there may be some serial number breaks in some of the later Volvo machines) but in the whole it gives you a wider scope to look at through breakers yards EC's 130 Ak and Volvo 150 Ak 150C Ak and Volvo 200 Ak and Volvo 230 and 230B Ak and Volvo 300 Ak 420 Ak 450 AK and Volvo 620 Ak 650 Ak EW's 130 150 150C 200 230 230B

  7. #7red0u8122022-04-23 06:26

    Thank you

  8. #8waylandexcavating12022-10-03 05:40

    we traded in serial number 0005 back in like 2004-05 to woodco in woburn good machines weird controls, like a quarter second delay from the joystick to the bucket