Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

P&H h750 manual help!

Aaron Aldrich · 2022-03-22 21:43

I have an old P&H H750 excavator I believe is around 38,000#. I’m looking for a shop manual or service manual for it. I’ve called P&H who got bought by the JoyGlobal corporation (it’s a real thing I thought it was a joke ‍♂️) who got bought by Komatsu and they all agreed that that machine doesn’t exist. I had a manual for it at one point that gave every spec and part number and exploded views and specs but I lost it. Does anyone have a source for this and it’s not the operator manual that I can find but isn’t what I’m looking for I need the shop or service manual. Thank you!

Replies3
  1. #11466IH2022-03-22 23:16

    There is a service manual trading post on this site. Post on that topic and there may be more answers there. I could have sworn that Cat bought Joy mining and P&H both but I could be wrong

  2. #2FWD2022-03-23 18:16

    Cat bought Bucyrus Erie and Joy bought P&H and then Komatsu bought Joy. FWD

  3. #31466IH2022-03-23 21:24

    OK I knew they bought one of the old crane/shovel companies